Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Concept Car




LF-CH from Lexus. Hopefully will debut as a production car in 2012. Finally a sporty looking hybrid that doesn't feel like a Prius on roids. The newly debuted HS250h is a great start but the pedestrian exterior styling leaves much to be desired and my money still firmly planted in the bank. If the LF-CH can roll out to seat 5, roll hybrid, have actual sporty looks and possibly borrow the all-wheel drive from the existing RX line than my name is on a waiting list. Oh, and lets get some range on the color palette, the yellow is a bit off. Lexus taking design styling cues from Minority Report is a good thing I feel and thinking less country club and more future forward will pay dividends for the bottom line moving forward. I'm a current IS owner and love my ride but nothing from the Lexus line has sparked my ignition except for the recent LF-A and this LF-CH concept.

No comments: